Daily funny

Posted on 10/16/2012 04:17:00 PM, under

Elli's favorite food is pizza. Since we are still trying to help her gain weight we have it at least once a week. So today was pizza day at our house. So I had the pizza crust all rolled out into the pan. Since baby thinks it is funny jump on my bladder I had to run to the bathroom. While I was in there Elli climbed up onto the table. I walk out to find her face first in the pan. I'm thinking maybe she's smelling the crust or something. I say her name and when she looks up at me she has strings of raw dough all over her mouth and there is a large hole in the middle of the pan of dough. I guess when you need pizza you gotta do what you gotta do. Needless to say she didn't eat much dinner after that snack!

| edit post

0 Reply to "Daily funny"